Thank you all for making this year's Space Weather Workshopa huge success!
The 2017 Space Weather Workshop will be held May 2-5 at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado. Mark your calendars!
News and Announcements
- The Speaker Presentations are now available!
- Space Weather Workshop Photos are now available! (credit: Will Von Dauster, NOAA)
- Registration and Hotel Information
- For any related Space Weather Workshop questions, please contact: email@example.com
- New information on the Monday morning Workshop: Update on the Implementation of the National Space Weather Action Plan (Fir Boardroom)
About Space Weather Workshop
Space Weather Workshop is an annual conference that brings industry, academia, and government agencies together in a lively dialog about space weather. What began in 1996 as a conference for the space weather user community, Space Weather Workshop has evolved into the Nation's leading conference on all issues relating to space weather.
The conference addresses the remarkably diverse impacts of space weather on today's technology. The program highlights space weather impacts in several areas, including communications, navigation, spacecraft operations, aviation, and electric power. The presentations and discussions at the Space Weather Workshop also focus on identifying the highest priority needs for operational services that can guide future research and identifying new high-value capabilities that can be transitioned into operations. The conference fosters communication among researchers, space weather service providers, and users of space weather services.
- Regular - $380 | Two Day - $315 | One Day - $175
- Students (Undergraduate, Graduate and Foreign) - $200 | High School - waived (See announcement for Student Support)
- Welcome Networking Session* (Monday, April 25) | Banquet - $65 (Wednesday, April 27)
*included in Regular registration option only (not included in 1 or 2 day registration options)
- Detailed Agenda with Presentations
- Agenda with Abstracts
- Speaker and Poster Information
- Poster Titles | Poster Abstracts
- Student Support Deadline: March 4, 2016 (Deadline passed)
- SWPC Tours
- List of Terms
- Boulder Sites and Attractions | Broomfield Sites and Attractions
- Media Information
Prior Space Weather Workshops and associated presentations are available.
LCDR Paul Hemmick (Chair) | Terry Onsager | Howard Singer | Rodney Viereck | Doug Biesecker | Brent Gordon | Bob Rutledge (SWPC)
Capt Paul Domm (USAF)
Kendra Greb | Michelle McCambridge (UCAR)
NASA | NSF | NOAA